Software Engineer/ Senior Software Engineer (JAVA/J2EE/DOTNET)
Available: 0 Positions
- Male, Female aged between 23-27 years old
- Diploma in high vocational education or Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science / Engineering/ IT
- Experience in integrating code with existing systems, and interfacing with hardware (through APIs etc.)
- JAVA/J2EE platform in Windows and/or UNIX environment
- DOTNET Framework
- Software version configuration tool, automated testing tools, system integration using RESTful, major ESB, messaging bus, TCP/IP etc.
- Highly motivated, strong passion in software development/integration work and willing to work in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Good communication and collaboration skills with problem solving skills
- Familiar with software version configuration tool, automated testing tools is a plus.
- Minimum 3-year experience in software application development for Senior Software Engineer position
- Minimum 1-year experience in software application development for Software Engineer position
- Preferred: Exposure to different database structures such as MySQL (RDBMS)
Comprehensive Technical Training course will be provided to qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration packages such as provident funds and year-end bonus will be offered.