Unlimited Ways to Increase Competitiveness
- Transform your business by reinventing the way data and processes flow across your CRM, ERP, WMS, SCM, finance, third-party apps and other legacy or cloud-based systems.
- Enable mobile workforce solutions by mobilizing and connecting data from core business systems.
- Enhance operational efficiency, compliance, and improve data quality by synchronizing master data and automating processes between backend systems.
- Empower employees with a 360 degree view of your customers by connecting CRM, ERP, shipping, customer support, social media and more.
- Improve e-commerce processes with real-time inventory views and order processing.
- Innovate with IoT projects using our MQTT adapter.
Important Features You Need Without the Overkill You Don’t
- Easy to use, code-free, drag and drop visual data mapper instead of complex point-to-point coding.
- Powerful process automation scheduler with real-time event triggers and automated handling of exceptions and errors.
- Comprehensive monitoring and management let you know and manage the health and performance of your system at all times.
- Unrivaled connectivity including 100+ prebuilt components, certified and optimized adapters for leading IT systems, and a Connector Builder for everything else.
- Enterprise-grade, In-Memory Data Grid (IMDG) architecture with built-in clustering, failover and automatic recovery.
- End-to-end security and encryption inside and outside the firewall.
The Magic Advantage
Magic xpi Integration Platform is part of Magic’s End-to- End Enterprise Mobility Solution which includes Magic xpa Application Platform, Magic Mobile Device Management and Magic Mobile Professional Services, providing a holistic solution for enterprises that want a cost-effective solution to provide secure, enterprise-grade mobile apps for customers, partners and employees.
When you choose Magic, you also benefit from:
- 30 years of enterprise application development and integration experience.
- Rich professional services expertise.
- Global customer support organization.
- Large network of partners.
- Strategic partnerships with leading enterprise software and mobility vendors, including SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, IBM, SugarCRM, Samsung, and more.